Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Our office is open starting on June 15, 2020. We consider the well-being of our patients and staff as our highest priority and it is always best to take sensible precautions during a time like this.
Please note the following in regards to all patient appointments:
- We are asking patients who experience any of the following symptoms to self-quarantine and cancel their appointments:
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- sore throat
- chest pain
(This also includes those that have been in contact with Covid-19 positive individuals such as traveling to and from any high risk areas such as New York/New Jersey to self-quarantine and cancel appointments.)
- All patients will have temperatures taken and are requested to wear a mask throughout their appointments.
- We are limiting the number of appointments to reinforce social distancing.
- Only the patients who are receiving a treatment are allowed in the office (pets, children, family and friends are asked to stay at home).
- For procedures that patients cannot wear a mask, we request patients to obtain a Covid-19 test 3-5 days prior to their scheduled appointments. These treatments include:
- Facial laser treatments
- Facial filler injections
- Lip injections
- Thread lifts
- This also includes procedures that are delivered with closer proximity to patients over a long period of time:
- Inside Out Neck Lift
- Thermage on the body
(Positive Covid-19 results or lack of tests will result in appointment cancellation.)
- For Botox, Hair PRP, Kybella and Coolmini treatments, a Covid 19 test is not required prior to the appointment as long as patients keep masks on during the entire appointment.
- All consultations will continue to be online:
- Lastly, in addition to our already extensive level of cleaning and sterilization, we have supplemented these efforts with additional deep cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Sheena Kong and the Staff of Sheena Kong Medspa